1. IntroductionMobitec Systems attaches great importance to the secure, transparent and confidential processing of your personal data. We aim to protect the data of our customers, subcontractors and suppliers, in particular, against loss, violations, errors, unauthorised access and unauthorised processing. By disclosing your personal data, you expressly acknowledge having read this Privacy notice and you explicitly agree with the content and the processing itself.
2. ControllerMobitec Systems, Stockbergerweg 11, 4700 Eupen VAT: BE 0441.528.261
3. Data concernedWe collect your personal data in the framework of our commercial relationship and for the purpose of ensuring the proper supply of our products and services intended for you or to enable the proper functioning of orders of products and/or services passed on to our suppliers and subcontractors. Upon contacting our company, we record all the information that you have provided voluntarily (e.g. your contact details, language of communication and/or information concerning the products and/or services). Mobitec Systems uses that information:
° to carry out an order of a product that you have purchased from us;
° to carry out an order for a service to which you have subscribed;
° to contact you regarding new products and services;
° to inform you of any changes with regard to our company, our products and services;
° to carry out an order for a purchase or service from one of our suppliers
4. Legal basisIn order to ensure the proper performance of the requested service, we require your contact details. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in contacting our customers for marketing purposes, concerning promotions, news and other relevant information.
5. Data retention periodMobitec Systems will not store your personal data any longer than strictly necessary for achieving the objectives for which your data was collected. The data of customers, suppliers and subcontractors will, in any case, be removed from our systems after a period of ten years after the end of the collaboration, or after the end of the project, excepting the personal data which we are required to keep for a longer period of time on the basis of specific legislation or in the event of ongoing litigation for which the personal data is necessary.
6. SecurityWe will take the necessary technical and organisational measures to process the data at a sufficient level of security and to protect the personal data against any destruction, loss, falsification, unauthorised access or disclosure to third parties by mistake, as well as against any unauthorised processing of such data.
7. Disclosure of the data to third partiesMobitec Systems will not provide your information to third parties, unless doing so is necessary for the performance of our services or for the purpose of compliance with a legal obligation.
8. RightsYou are entitled to inspect and correct your personal data. You are entitled to correct, free of charge, any incorrect data concerning you, to have it erased or to prohibit the use thereof. You can send us your request for inspection, correction or opposition at the address mentioned in the “Contact address” paragraph.
9. Contact addressIf, despite this information, you wish to ask us further questions about our confidentiality policy, please contact us:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By letter: Mobitec Systems, Data Protection Officer, Stockbergerweg 11, B-4700 Eupen
Can I buy directly from you as a private individual?
No, Mobitec’s customer base consists exclusively of professionals, including furniture retailers on the one hand, and local authority contract furniture procurement officers on the other.
As a private individual, we invite you to contact one of our retailers. You will find our retailers’ sales outlets in the module provided for this purpose.
Our showroom in Eupen is nevertheless open to the general public in the aim to have a peek at our products. Plan your visit.
Are you a professional, and do you want to become a Mobitec customer?
To become a Mobitec customer, please send us an email including your full contact details to email@example.com, and our sales advisor for your region will make contact with you in person.
Do you have a showroom, and what are the practical details?
Yes, we have a showroom at our Head Office in Eupen, Belgium.
This showroom is not only open to our professional customers but also to the general public, however in this case only by making an appointment during normal office hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on Friday).
What is your standard delivery timeframe?
The delivery timeframe is specific to the retailer; it does not depend on Mobitec. Meanwhile, our standard timeframe for manufacture and delivery to our retailers ranges between six and seven weeks.
Is there a minimum order amount to comply with?
No, in fact this is one of our company’s greatest advantages. We do not impose any minimum order, as a manufacturer. Given the broad range of finishes on offer, we do not manufacture any inventory. Everything is manufactured to order, regardless of whether the order involves one item or 100.
Where can I find your general terms and conditions of sale?
They are available from our Sales Departments on request. You can request them via email at Mobitec’s general address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.